Winter into SPRIN Yoga Workshops: Finding your way to Strength and Stillness
Sunday, 18th February – 10am to 1/1.30pm
Sunday, 25th March – 10am to 1/1.30pm
- Intro to Yogic Philosophy
- Intro & practice of Chakra (Energy Centres) Meditation
- Energy Protection Meditation
- Working with the Breath
- Exploration of the Sun Salutation Sequence
- Exploration of the Key Standing Postures
- Exploration of the Finishing Sequence
- Closing Pranayama (breathing technique for energy balancing)
- Guided Relaxation to finish
The above isn’t a fixed list and we can spend longer on certain postures, but it’s a rough guide of what you can expect during the workshop. We may spend longer on certain postures than others, but I’d like for you to leave feeling a little more aware/familiar of your own body (and mind) and the areas that you may wish to work further on. Yoga is after all a life long practice, no quick fixes here!
We will also have a 20 minute refreshment break around 11.30am for a wee energy boost!
What to bring:
A notepad if you wish to take notes, plus a blanket (if you prefer) for the relaxation at the end. If you have a yoga belt, you may wish to bring that along too as well as your yoga mat (although there are yoga mats available on site).
The Pilates Hut, Paul Lawrie Golf Centre, Inchmarlo, Banchory, AB31 4BQ.
There are changing room facilities (incl. showers on site) and ample parking.
Cost & payment method:
Workshop costs £35 or £30 for concessions (retired, unemployed, full time students).
Payment by bank transfer may be easiest.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details.